The most exciting cricket tournament of 2016 is set to begin in March 2016. Yes, we are talking about the ICC World Twenty20 Cricket tournament to be held in India. This ICC T20 Cricket World Cup is getting conducted after two years, with the last one being held in 2014, when Sri Lanka emerged as the T20 world champions. The T20 cricket world cup 2016 ticket bookings are set to begin online from today on the leading ticket booking site and app BookMyShow.
If you are worried about the high match ticket prices for T20 world cup 2016 matches, then, you can read about the tips to get discounts below. In this article, we shall answer plenty of your queries related to this T20 cricket world tournament.
Common FAQs on ICC T20 Cricket World Cup 2016 India
- When does the T20 WC 2016 begin and when is the final?
It starts from March 8, 2016, with the final being played on April 13, 2016.
- How to book tickets for T20 Cricket World Cup 2016 online?
You can go to the BookMyShow website link and start booking match tickets from 12 p.m. onwards on February 24, 2016. Currently, match tickets are available only for venues like Mohali, Bengaluru, Kolkatta, Chennai, and Dharamshala. In simple words, the #WT20 match tickets go on sale from 12 p.m. today on BMS site. You can post your online ticket booking experiences at the ICC World Twenty20 India 2016 Twitter handle.
- Whom can I contact if I face issues while booking tickets for T20 world cup online?
You can either write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at their phone number +91-2242085050.
- Where can I get discount vouchers or discount coupons or cashback schemes for ICC T20 cricket world cup tickets?
You can try to make use of the various BookMyShow Discount Offers for different credit cards, payment wallets, etc.
- What is the format of T20 World Cup 2016 and how many teams are participating in 2016 ICC World Twenty20?
A total of 16 cricketing nations will compete in the ICC World T20 tournament 2016. The first stage is ‘Group Stage’ where only 8 minnows will compete against each other, and two out of them will qualify to compete against the big cricketing nations in the ‘Super 10’ stage. For this ‘Super 10’ stage, the ‘Group 1’ consists of teams like Sri Lanka, South Africa, England, West Indies and 1 qualifier from group stage, while the ‘Group B’ consists of teams like India, Australia, Pakistan, New Zealand and 1 qualifier from group stage.
- Where can I find the schedule for World T20 Cricket 2016 fixtures?
You can check out the exact schedule (timings, date and location) of all World T20 matches at this link.
- When is the high marquee clash between India Pakistan at the T20 cricket world cup 2016?
The India versus Pakistan T20 cricket world cup 2016 match will be held on March 19, 2016, at Dharamshala.
- When does the knock-out stage begin for the 20-20 Cricket world cup 2016?
After the ‘Super 10’ stage, four teams shall qualify for the knock out rounds. The two semi-finals of Cricket T20 World Cup 2016 will be held on March 30, 2016 and March 31, 2016. Then, the T20 cricket world cup final 2016 will be played on April 3, 2016.
- Which TV channels will telecast LIVE matches of T20 cricket world cup 2016?
DD National will show all India matches, while ESPN Star will show Live telecast of all the 2016 ICC T20 cricket world cup matches.
If you find out any new trick or tip to get good discounts during online ticket booking of the ICC T20 World Cup 2016 matches, then, please do share below. Thanks for reading!